HMRC extends Customs recruitment grant funding deadline
If your company is looking to recruit new staff this year to complete Customs declarations, this is a must read & we would encourage you to act now.
HMRC have extended the deadline for businesses to apply for Customs support funding to the 31st January 2021. However, applications have been made for around £18.5M, out of a possible £26M, so it’s worth moving fast.
Customs agents, freight forwarders, courier & logistics companies can take advantage of the grant to help them prepare for Brexit.
Companies can claim funding for recruitment advertising & marketing, recruitment agency introduction fees and all associated costs. Plus, up to 3 Months of the new hire’s gross salary – up to a total of £13K per recruit.
At SDW eRecruit, we’ve launched a ‘Brexit Bundle’ for just £889 (15% discount). You can apply for full funding of this cost with the grant, plus the new hire’s first 3 months salary costs. Our ‘Brexit Bundle’ has been packaged to provide you with a complete online recruitment service, saving you time & all the headaches of managing the process yourself.
As part of our Brexit Bundle, we will:
- Write you a compelling & optimised job advert from scratch
- Post your advert across all the leading job boards, recruitment platforms & across social media
- All applications will have full contact details and you can hire as many candidates as you wish from the campaign at no extra cost, or keep applications to consider for future vacancies
- Full access to your own cloud-based dashboard to manage all applications from
- Manual screening & shortlisting – basically, we’ll highlight the good ones
- We’ll set up & confirm all interviews for you on your behalf
- Found your ideal candidate(s), we’ll even manage the offer process for you, confirm acceptance and start date etc…
Normally, if selected separately all of the services would costs £1046, but we are currently offering a 15% discount as a ‘Brexit Bundle’ at just £889, whilst HMRC are offering full funding for recruiting Customs staff.
Businesses can apply for the recruitment grant here – https://www.customsintermediarygrant.co.uk/recruitment On average, it takes just 2-3 weeks for most applications to be approved.
For more information, contact Steve Wyeth on 023 8033 6633 for a no obligation chat and to find out more how it works, or email Steve using email@example.com